ARCC Agri Silo monitoring gives you real time feedback on feed levels and more.
Optimal farm productivity – this is the ARCC IoT system’s main goal. ARCC is a supplier and installer of IoT (internet of things) monitoring devices, which in short means you can hook your farm up to sensors and monitor it from your smartphone.
What is IoT?
It refers to the connection of smart devices or sensors in a network that enables them to communicate with each other autonomously. The data collect from different sensors, for example the level of feed in a silo, is then displayed in an instrument panel on your smartphone.
The benefits are multiple, specifically with these silo monitoring systems from ARCC. The system provides highly accurate measurements and enables you to monitor feed levels in real time. It can predict run-out, preventing panic ordering, and offers long-term insights with data collection over time.
- Generating actionable insight from data to make better business decisions.
- Enabling mills to deliver more product less often.
- Significantly reducing delivery costs per tonne by lowering the number of trucks on the road.
- Reducing your business’ carbon footprint.
- An accelerated return on investment.
- Eliminating risks by avoiding the need to climb silos.
- Generating higher customer retention.
What else can these silo systems do?
- The online platform gives you a vision of silo levels.
- Certain daily activities can be automated to free up staff.
- Live reporting with Google sheets and Node-RED reports keeps you up to date.
- An email threshold alarm, which sends you level alerts, means you are never taken by surprise.
- The website associated with the system works on all devices, so it easily slots into your existing devices.
- The data integration service provide data direct to your ERP or CRM.
Want to know more? Visit www.arccwc.co.za.