In Landbouweekblad’s newest and biggest reader competition – Want dis lekker in ’n Case-trekker – you stand a chance to walk away with a Case IH Maxxum 110 tractor worth R1 100 000.
It’s not every day that a prize worth R1 100 000 comes across your path.
Landbouweekblad’s newest and biggest reader competition – Want dis lekker in ’n Case-trekker – gives you the chance to drive away in a Case IH Maxxum 110 tractor.
This workhorse has all the power you could need in a tractor and the fuel efficiency you desire. Case IH’s Maxxum 110 tractor is adaptable, versatile and easy to handle, ensuring that productivity does not suffer. Read more about this tractor HERE.
Besides the main prize, there are also ten gift vouchers from agmarket.co.za of Safari Outdoor worth R5 000 up for grabs.
The competition to win the tractor works as follows:
- Tear the competition page (with an incomplete puzzle) from the magazine. It will be available in the Landbouweekblad issues of 6 April, 20 April and 4 May.
- Save the EIGHT puzzle pieces that will appear in every issue from 4 May until 10 August.
- If you have all EIGHT puzzle pieces and can complete the puzzle, send the code word “CASE”, your name, surname and hometown to 33677*.
- FOUR finalists will be drawn from these entries, after which the finalists will be contacted to prove that they can provide the completed puzzle.
- ONE finalist from all the entries for the biweekly SMS competitions (see below) will be drawn.
- These FIVE finalists all have to be at Nampo Kaap (13-16 September 2023), where they will each be given a key. The finalist with the key that turns on the tractor is the lucky winner.
- If you are unable to get a hold of any of the issues, you can buy the magazines from Johan.Terblanche@media24.com.
- The competition closes on 17 August 2023.
The SMS competition works as follows:
- A gift voucher worth R5 000 from Safari Outdoor OR agmarket.co.zais up for grabs in every issue between 6 April and 10 August.
- Answer an easy question about CASE, SMS the answer, your name, surname and hometown to 33677*.
- The winner will be chosen in a lucky draw. Once lucky person will be chosen from all the SMS entries over ten weeks to be one of the finalists for the tractor competition.
Any questions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and conditions for Landbouweekblad’s Want dis lekker in ’n Case-trekker competition.
- Media24 is the competition’s promotor.
- The name of the competition is Want dis lekker in ’n Case-trekker-kompetisie.
- The competition will run from 6 April until 17 August 2023.
- The competition consists of: (1) The collection and compilation of a puzzle to come in consideration to win the Case IH Maxxum 110 tractor; (2) an SMS competition where 10 gift vouchers worth R5 000 from AgMarket or Safari Outdoor can be won.
- Employees of Media24 and the sponsors CASE IH, AgMarket and Safari Outdoor (as well as their families) are not allowed to participate in the competition.
- Persons must be 18 years or older to enter.
- Finalists of the tractor competition and winners of the SMS competition will be notified telephonically. Media24 will try to contact a finalist/winner three times during office hours (09:00 to 17:00). If we cannot reach the person through one of the three calls, a new finalist/winner will be drawn.
- Media24 and any sponsors take no responsibility for any liability, damage or loss (direct or indirect) that may arise from participation in this competition.
- By participating in this competition, you agree that Media24 and the sponsor may contact you from time to time regarding promotions and other marketing that could be relevant to you, subject to your right to decline such promotions and marketing.
- We and our sponsors reserve the right to change, postpone, suspend or cancel the competition or any prizes or any aspect thereof without notice, at any time and for any reason. In the event of a given change, postponement, suspension or cancellation, you agree to waive any rights, interests or expectations you may have of Media24 or our sponsors, and you acknowledge that you will not claim any damages against us or our sponsors.
- Decisions regarding any events relevant to the competition or these terms and conditions are final, and no correspondence will be entered into. Text messages cost R1,50.
Specific rules for the (1) puzzle competition
- Entries for the puzzle competition will be limited to one (1) entry. Double entries will be not considered.
- Persons who send an SMS to enter, must prove via email (with a photo attachment) that they have collected all EIGHT of the puzzle pieces and have completed the puzzle. The puzzle and its puzzle pieces must be cut out of the magazine and may not be a photocopy, screenshot or come from a PDF version of the magazine.
- The FOUR finalists drawn from the entries must provide proof that they are involved at a registered farm. If a finalist cannot provide such proof, they will be disqualified.
- ONE finalist will be drawn from all of the entries for the SMS competition to also be eligible to win the tractor. This person will also have to provide proof that he/she is involved at a registered farm. If this person cannot provide such proof, he/she will be disqualified.
- Finalists must be available to receive a key at Nampo Kaap in Bredasdorp (13-16 September 2023) to determine whether his/her key can turn on the tractor. The last-mentioned event will be filmed and the finalists agree that the footage can be used on social media platforms and television.
- The finalists’ travel costs are covered up to and including an amount of R5 000.
- Finalists agree to an interview with Landbouweekblad, as well as Landbouweekliks.
- The closing date for all entries is 17 August 2023.
- The winner is not allowed to sell the tractor within the first SIX months after he/she has won it.
- The tractor cannot be exchanged for cash.
Specific rules for the (2) SMS competition
- The SMS competition to stand a chance to win a gift voucher worth R5 000 from AgMarket or Safari Outdoor will run from 6 April 2023 until 10 August 2023.
- One gift voucher worth R5 000 can be won per issue.
- A person can submit as many entries as they would like. SMSs cost R1,50.
- The winner will be chosen by lucky draw.
- ONE finalist will be drawn from all the entries for the SMS competition who will be eligible to win the Case IH Maxxum 110 tractor. The person will have to provide proof that they can use the tractor. If you cannot provide such proof, you will be disqualified.
The winners of the SMS competition will be announced on Landbouweekblad’s Facebook page.